Reach to Recovery International Membership is open to individuals, organizations, and groups that offer support to breast cancer survivors through peer support, advocacy, and consumer involvement in research, as well as to individuals interested in the activities of RRI. Membership is free of charge.
RRI membership for individuals
Anyone with an interest in breast cancer supportive care, advocacy and research is welcome to join RRI free of charge. By joining RRI, individuals gain access to the latest conference news and quarterly editions of our e-newsletter, Bloom.
RRI membership for groups and organizations
The Reach to Recovery International Network seeks to improve the quality of life of women with breast cancer and their families by nurturing volunteer peer support and promoting other services to meet their needs, such as advocacy and consumer involvement in research.
Groups and organizations working to improve the quality of lives of those affected by breast cancer are eligible to join Reach to Recovery International as an RRI Member Organization. Membership is free of charge.
Benefits for Member Organizations include:
- Inclusion in the RRI global network
- Use of the RRI Member logo upon request
- Inclusion of the Member Organization’s name on the RRI website
- Inclusion of the Member Organization’s logo and and web link on RRI’s website upon request
- A certificate of recognition
- A letter of support for your special occasions from the RRI President upon request
- Receipt of RRI’s e-newsletter as well as periodic updates on important conferences and other events throughout the international breast cancer community.
Organizations that Currently Hold Full Memberships:
Borstkanker Vlaanderen, Belgium
Breast Cancer Care, UK
Breast Cancer Support, Inc., New Zealand
Chinese Cancer Rehabilitation Society, People’s Republic of China
Hong Kong Breast Cancer Foundation
Indonesia Breast Cancer Foundation
New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation
Norwegian Breast Cancer Society
Patient’s Friends Society, Jerusalem
Saarawak Breat Cancer Support Group, Malaysia
Swaziland Breast and Cervical Cancer Network
Reach to Recovery Surabaya, Indonesia
Tanzania Breast Cancer Foundation
Vencer a Viver, Portugal
Apply for RRI membership:
Apply now to become an RRI Member Organization and be part of a growing and respected global network. Simply follow the steps below.
- Download, read, and commit to adopt, adhere to and promote RRI’s Guiding Principles and Membership Code of Conduct.
- Download, complete, and submit an RRI Membership Application form to [email protected]
Note: RRI Membership guidelines have recently been updated. All previous RRI member organizations need to reapply to ensure their membership is valid.
About RRI Member Organizations
RRI Member Organizations have accepted the RRI Guiding Principles and Membership Code of Conduct, and are committed to improving the lives of those affected by breast cancer and their families.
Reach to Recovery International does not provide direct training, review, or oversight of Member Organizations and is not responsible for the actions of individual member groups.
Any Member Organization found to be operating not in accordance with the RRI Guiding Principles and Membership Code of Conduct is subject to losing its membership.
If an RRI member group is not acting in accordance with the principles and guidelines of RRI, please contact us as soon as possible at [email protected]